Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Screen Repair
Welcome to RepairZoom. Our MS Surface Pro 4 Screen repair service is unbeatable! We use only original-quality screen repalcement assemblies for this repair.
By ordering this repair service, our expert technicians will remove and replace the broken screen and LCD assembly on your Surface Pro 4. All Surface Pro 4 models are compatible with this repair regardless of internal configuration because the screen and LCD assembly is the same for all variants. This repair will also fix issues related to the touchscreen after cracking the glass. This is because the digitizer, which is responsible for touch, will also get replaced during this repair.
Cracks in the screen on Surface Pro 4 from a drop can get in the way of viewing the picture, writing, or can cause injury. There also may be a fuzzy image or no image at all if the LCD is broken on your Surface Pro 4. This screen repair will fix the shattered glass screen, digitizer and LCD all at the same time. However, it will not replace the back housing or casing.
NOTE: Sometimes you may also have damage to the metal casing on the back and surrounding the corners of your Surface Pro 4. Normally we can repair small bends and damage at no additional cost (often, it is necessary to fit the new screen). However for extensive casing damage, feel to send us a photo for evaluation.
This repair comes with free shipping, both directions. Ship your Surface Pro 4 to us from anywhere in the US! Simply order online using a credit card or PayPal and instantly print your UPS shipping labels right from our site. We'll take care of the rest including the return UPS shipping! Most devices get fixed the same day they arrive and shipped back using UPS shipping (we provide the tracking number too!).
Or, get your Surface Pro 4 Cracked Screen repair done the same day in Irvine, Orange County, CA! This Surface Pro 4 screen repair typically takes 1-2 hours. Feel free to come to our physical store in Irvine, Orange County, California. For this repair, we recommend you call first to let us know you are coming.
Troubleshooting your Surface Pro 4?
- If you can't see the screen or display due to a damaged LCD, try the following:
- Connect your Surface Pro 4 to a monitor or TV using the DisplayPort.
- You may need a DisplayPort adapter if your external monitor doesn't have a DisplayPort input.
- Press the "Windows Key" + the letter "P" simultaneously.
- Then press the down arrow three times.
- This will change the display to show on the external monitor. You can use your Surface Pro 4 this way
- Before the repair, this is also a good time to backup any important files you may have on the device, before your RepairZoom repair.