Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Screen Repair
This repair service will fix the cracked glass screen or LCD on your Surface Pro 3. Any Surface Pro 3 model is compatible with this repair regardless of internal configuration because the screen and LCD assembly is the same for all variants. This repair will also fix issues related to the touchscreen after cracking the glass. This is because the digitizer which is responsible for touch will also get replaced during this repair. Microsoft has packed in a 12" 2,160 x 1,440 display into the Surface Pro 3 (SP3). Cracks in the screen from a drop can get in the way of viewing the picture, writing, or worst may actually hurt you if a rogue piece of glass gets stuck in your finger. There also may be a damaged image or no image at all if the LCD is broken. This screen repair will fix the shattered glass screen, digitizer and LCD all at the same time. However, it will not replace the back housing or casing.
Sometimes you may also have damage to the back casing of your Surface Pro. Normally we can repair small bends at no additional cost (often, it is necessary to fit the new screen). However for extensive casing damage, feel to send us a photo for evaluation.
This repair comes with free shipping, both directions. Ship your Surface Pro 3 to us from anywhere in the US! Simply order online using a credit card or PayPal and instantly print your UPS shipping labels right from our site. We'll take care of the rest including the return UPS shipping! Most devices get fixed the same day they arrive.
Or, get your Surface Pro 3 repair done the same day in Orange County, CA! This Surface Pro repair typically takes 1-2 hours. Feel free to come to our physical store in Irvine. Just call to schedule an appointment.
Troubleshooting your Surface Pro 3?
- If you can't see the display at all after a drop due to a damaged LCD, try the following:
- Connect your Surface Pro 3 to a monitor or TV using the DisplayPort.
- You may need a DisplayPort adapter if your external monitor doesn't have a DisplayPort input.
- Press the "Windows Key" + the letter "P" simultaneously.
- Then press the down arrow three times.
- This will change the display to show on the external monitor. You can use your Surface Pro 3 this way
- This is also a good time to backup any important files you may have on the device, before your RepairZoom repair.