Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Screen Repair
Is your screen or LCD on your Surface Pro 2 cracked or having image problems? This repair service will fix the cracked glass screen or LCD on your Surface Pro 2.
All Surface Pro 2 models are compatible with this repair regardless of internal configuration because the screen and LCD assembly is the same for all types. This repair will also fix issues related to the touchscreen after cracking the glass. This is because the digitizer which is responsible for touch will also get replaced during this repair.
Sometimes you may also have damage to the back casing of your Surface Pro 2. Normally we can repair small bends at no additional cost (often, it is necessary to fit the new screen). However for extensive casing damage, feel to send us a photo for evaluation at email@example.com.
This repair comes with free shipping, both directions. Ship your Surface Pro 2 to us from anywhere in the US! Simply order online using a credit card or PayPal and instantly print your UPS shipping labels right from our site. We'll take care of the rest including the return UPS shipping! Most devices get fixed the same day they arrive.
Or, get your Surface Pro 2 repair done the same day in Orange County, CA! This Surface Pro repair typically takes a few hours. Feel free to come to our physical store in Irvine. Just call to schedule an appointment at 949-743-1600.
Troubleshooting your Surface Pro 2?
- If you can't see the display at all after a drop due to a damaged LCD, try the following:
- Connect your Surface Pro 2 to a monitor or TV using the DisplayPort.
- You may need a DisplayPort adapter if your external monitor doesn't have a DisplayPort input.
- Press the "Windows Key" + the letter "P" simultaneously.
- Then press the down arrow three times.
- This will change the display to show on the external monitor. You can use your Surface Pro 2 this way
- This is also a good time to backup any important files you may have on the device, before your RepairZoom repair.